You can insure an asset purchased overseas, provided that the JaSure Personal Assets Policy currently offers cover for that type of asset and the asset meets the JaSure Personal Assets terms and conditions.

You can insure your bicycles, binoculars, camera or golf clubs, as well as the accessories associated with these assets.

Did this answer your question?