Do's and don'ts
- Don’t leave your cellphone on the dashboard or passenger seat while driving.
- Don’t leave your cellphone in an unattended vehicle.
- Don’t use your cellphone while walking in a public place.
- Don’t leave your cellphone unattended on a restaurant table, or in any other public place.
- Carry your cellphone in a secure pocket instead of your handbag which could be snatched.
- Insure your cellphone against theft.
- Keep your cellphone’s serial number and IMEI number in a safe place.
- Secure your cellphone with a PIN.
- If a cellphone is sold without its electric charger, it may have been stolen.
- Buy your cellphone from an established dealer so you can be refunded if the phone turns out to be stolen.